What Juanita’s Up To!

More from Juanita Brown, co-founder of the World Café, including some highlights from her recent email on behalf of the World Café Community Foundation’s Harvest Fund Drive: “I continue to be excited and delighted by the potential of this work at the...

Benjamin is back!

Hey there, I am back 🙂 I've been away from my role as a host for the Online Community for a few months due to an trip full of amazing experiences with my KaosPilot team in Bogotá, Colombia and some travels afterwards.  Meanwhile The World...

Our Friends in Japan

We at the World Cafe Community Foundation have been feeling the concern and empathy that the rest of the world feels for our brothers and sisters in Japan during this challenging time. Our prayers and thoughts have been with the entire nation as it goes through this...

March Community Cafe

Benjamin Degenhart and I are hosting our second online Community Cafe together on March 10th. Come join us! All the details (including a link to register – you must register to participate – are on the community calendar. We look forward to welcoming...