We can use YOUR help in supporting the gift of the World Cafe and helping it to continue traveling freely in the world – throughout our 20th Anniversary Years and beyond.
If you have time, interest, experience or skills (and/or the willingness to learn) in any of the following areas, please contact us with more details and we’ll get right back to you on how you can help.
- Programmers to help create a bigger better easier-to-access Impact Map
- Write Newsletter articles
- Craft Updates and Invitations
- Write Blog Posts
- About the impact you have experienced with World Café
- About what you would like to see in local Impact Cafés
- About your experience in the World Cafe Signature Learning Programs
- Help with periodic mailings and community updates
- Manage Social Media updates on FaceBook, Twitter &, LinkedIn
- Spread the word about about the World Café through your own community channels
- Reach out to others in the communities of people who use World Cafe and invite their participation.
- Help keep the website updated
- Edit and Upload Stories of Impact
- Populate the Global Impact Map
- Contact those people you know who have benefited from the 1st 20 years of World Cafe & ask them if they can help support the next 20 years of impact!
- Help conceive, design, and run a crowd-sourcing campaign to support the costs of keeping the World Cafe freely visible and accessible to all.
- Become an active voice in the online community
- Offer communications support within the planning groups in the online community
- Help edit and keep the online community site updated
- Share your wisdom in the online community forums
- Follow up with people who have Impact Stories they want to share on the phone or by online interview
- Host an Impact Cafe in your area
- Support others in hosting Impact Cafes
- Spread the word about World Café
- Help support online World Cafés
- Proofread and categorize Stories of Impact
- Read Impact Café reports and scan for patterns and themes
- Help compile a “Harvest Document” from the 20th Anniversary Local & Global Impact Cafés